The I3 RS is the latest DIY 3D printer from MakerFr, it was developed by Romaker under GNU GPL license with the ideas and support of the members of the MakerFr forum, as well as feedback from the I3-R, thank you all !
The I3 RS is more than an evolution of the I3-R, it’s a brand new machine.
- Capable of printing all types of filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU …
- Real print volume 214 * 214 * 200
- New frame, more rigid, design and easier to assemble than threaded rods. New Z linear bearings, making Z wobble phenomenon impossible.
- Touch screen, intuitive operation, custom design, SD card and USB key, optional Wifi module socket.
- Resume printing where it stopped in case of power failure!
- New extruder multiplied, for a more coupling extrusion, more homogeneous and insertion of the filament just by pressing the touch screen!
- Heatbed 220mm powered by 24V for faster and more stable heating
- BlTouch Z sensor with all the advantages of an inductive sensor without the disadvantages!
- Led lighting RGB controlled by the printer according to the status, when the printing is started the lighting goes blue, when the heatbed is about 60% of heating, it turns purple, when the nozzle reaches its temperature, the lighting turns red, when printing starts, the lighting turns white and once the printing is finished, the printer lights up in green!
This new machine will satisfy the most demanding in terms of quality, speed and design, which places it alongside the most upscale Cartesian printers on the market for a much lower cost price!
In addition, the tutorial is more detailed, simplified wiring, all this to make it even more accessible to novices makers!
Come on, let’s go to the parts list