You can click on the image to see it in full size
Don’t forget to check the voltage for your country on the power supply !
Check and re-check your connections before switching on! (Especially the polarities)
Adjust the TB6600 using the small levers on its edge:
- Adjusting the current in Amperes according to the data sheet of your Nema 23
- Step settings, set it in 1 / 16th of step.
We switch on the power supply and here is what we must observe:
- Led lighting is on
- The 60mm fan rotates
- The TB6600’s power led is on
- When the spindle switch is pressed, it turns
- The LCD backlight is lit but nothing is displayed, it is normal, we switch to the software part.