Note: This version has been replaced by the RS-CNC32
The RS-CNC is the replacement of the R-CNC
Although at first glance she looks like her big sister, everything has been reviewed and corrected thanks to the community of the forum MakerFr, thank you all for this teamwork.
All this work has made this machine more robust, precise and easier to use!
It allows to machine wood, carbon, aluminum and many other materials 🙂
Here are the improvements:
Electric / electronic:
- Shield CNC MakerFr developed on the forum, powered directly 24V (shield usable on all CNC)
- 3.2″ TFT screen with SD and USB key reader
- Nunchuk Wii Joystick for Manual Movement
- Spindle relay for automatic starting and extinguishing
- Endstop switchs
- Emergency stop, reset and front USB port
- Z axis get a Nema23
- Square tubes go from 25 to 30mm for more rigidity and allows machine enlargements
- The threaded rods of the dollies go from 6 to 8mm
- Z-axis receives the more rigid and precise MGN12 slides
- Z axis receives ACME rod with anti backlash nut in POM
- All belts have tensioners
- The X axis has through-belts, which reinforces the overall
- Height-adjustable tray for perfect flatness
- Machineable surface gain for the same size (550x570x75mm)
The cost price is only 350/400 € !!!
- The actual STL files are for:
-18×100 or 20x100mm box screed
-30mm or 1-1/4″ square tubes.
You can build it in wood (MDF, plywood) instead of aluminium box screed if you don’t find it, or if it’s too expensive in your country, the rigidity will be the same because it’s not the material that gets the machine strong but geometry of the whole !