Here is a special beginner tutorial that will allow you to mount and set up your first FPV racer drone and enjoy the FPV immersion at lower cost with a drone full of energy 🙂
- Frame size: 214mm diagonal
- Weight: 324 grams without the battery, 500g with 1550 mAh battery
- Extremely energetic, cut for freestyle tricks and racing
- Theoretical speed: 145 km/h (90 mph)
- FPV camera
- Programable RGB led strip
- Up to 1km range
The tutorial consists of 4 parts, Parts list, Assembly/wiring, Configuration, Tips to start well in FPV.
In the configuration part, I detail the basic settings in order to have a functional quad, I do not fit into the details of settings (PIDs, Rates, Modes, OSD, etc …) to not confuse anyone, well sure the amount of settings available is huge, I already advise you to make your first flights with my basic settings and then you customize them to your liking.
The tutorial is scalable based on frequently asked questions;)
Video of my friend Kangoureuil:
Let’s go to parts list !