Machine not remembering tool change and probe positions

Répondre
loadinglevelone

Machine not remembering tool change and probe positions

Message par loadinglevelone »

Hi,

I'm having an issue where the machine does not remember the tool change and probe positions.
All is fine as long as I keep power to the machine, but the next time I power on the machine these positions are lost.
mstrens

Re: Machine not remembering tool change and probe positions

Message par mstrens »

I expect you are using a fake STM32.
There are quite many "blue pill" from China that does not use the real STM32.
loadinglevelone

ah... hm.. yeah that could be it.
Bought it from the aliexpress seller recommended on this site, and the reviews were positive about the card being genuine, but I guess it could be fake nonetheless. We're talking aliexpress here :)

been having a hard time finding the STM32 locally. Local shops have all sorts of genuine arduino kits and boards, but noone has heard of this STM32duino "blue pill" card.
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

Hi loadinglevelone,
loadinglevelone a écrit : 15 janv. 2021 09:29 ah... hm.. yeah that could be it.
Bought it from the aliexpress seller recommended on this site, and the reviews were positive about the card being genuine, but I guess it could be fake nonetheless. We're talking aliexpress here :)

been having a hard time finding the STM32 locally. Local shops have all sorts of genuine arduino kits and boards, but noone has heard of this STM32duino "blue pill" card.
I can ship you one for 3,77 € + shipping.
Take a look here
I already shipped to France (of course), Germany, Belgium, Sueden, Switzerland, Greece and even New Zealand !
The STM-32 will be the black pill one from RobotDyn. It comes with the 19 pins' headers already soldered by the manufacturer. I program and test it before to ship.
If you are interested, send me a private message here or write me at htheatre@gmail.com putting "MakerFr" (Be careful to the case) in the object or in the text body of your e-mail.

See ya
loadinglevelone

@HTheatre

Well, that would be fantastic. You can add Norway to your list of distributions. :)
I'll send you a PM shortly.

-LL1
Répondre