Strange problem with nunchuck

Répondre
MSOHD

Strange problem with nunchuck

Message par MSOHD »

Hey guys,

I have a strange problem with my nunchuck control. At first it works as expected, but after running gcode, the nunchuck doesn't work at all or sometimes it does the exact opposite of what I wanted, e.g. instead of turning right, the carriage turns left!

The nunchuck works again when I switch the machine off and on again.

Do you have any idea why this could happen?

Thank you in advance :D.
jimbalny

Re: Strange problem with nunchuck

Message par jimbalny »

I'm also having problems with nunchuk, it still works after gcode but works very erratically. When I press the joystick in any direction while holding down a button it will start to move, stop, start to move again, stop. I'm better off jogging from the touch screen since it works correctly when I press and hold down on the jog buttons. Idk if it's a problem with the code or the nunchuk since I tried it on two different boards I bought from makerfr (same nunchuk though).
mstrens

Message par mstrens »

I expect the issue is with the nunchuck (not with the code because for most users it works)
TurboSonic18

Message par TurboSonic18 »

jimbalny a écrit : 16 juil. 2020 01:15 I'm also having problems with nunchuk, it still works after gcode but works very erratically. When I press the joystick in any direction while holding down a button it will start to move, stop, start to move again, stop. I'm better off jogging from the touch screen since it works correctly when I press and hold down on the jog buttons. Idk if it's a problem with the code or the nunchuk since I tried it on two different boards I bought from makerfr (same nunchuk though).
I have the same problem with my nunchuck where it'll move, stop, move, move, stop, etc. I have tried both the Ali Express and a Nintendo OEM Nunchuck and have the same problem with both.
hiphouser

Message par hiphouser »

If I where you, I'll try to update screen with the latest firmeware:
1.0.w
I have the same issue before, but now with update, it's okay.
https://www.makerfr.com/en/cnc/grbl-32- ... esp32-tft/
Mes imprimantes 3D:
Ender 3 Pro
Voron 2.4 (350X350mm)
...I3RS32 en cours...

RS-CNC 32 finie! (1mX1m)
Bdavy

Message par Bdavy »

I have same problem :roll:
Répondre