RS-CNC vs. R-CNC

Répondre
xaocass

RS-CNC vs. R-CNC

Message par xaocass »

At last, there is a tutorial for RS-CNC! I've been waiting so long for it, because reading french forum with google translate is a little difficult :)

What I wanted to ask, is how much rs is better than r? I'm just starting to make my first cuts with R-CNC and I think is it necessary to plan for an upgrade as fast as possible? Is it worth taking another few months (I have not a lot of free time:)) to make second machine or will this time be better spent making some cuts and learning more how to use my first machine?

PS. By the way, it would be cool to somehow incorporate the possibility to connect a z-probe. Do you have any plans for this? Does your new shield support it?
Aze

Re: RS-CNC vs. R-CNC

Message par Aze »

It depends if you make some upgrades on your R-CNC or not. Whitout any upgrade, go to the RS-CNC, I think it's a lot better.
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Re: RS-CNC vs. R-CNC

Message par RoMaker »

Hi !
The differences are written on the presentation page -> https://www.makerfr.com/en/cnc/rs-cnc/p ... on-rs-cnc/

I'm working to set the possibility to add a Z probe in the firmware, that will be effective soon ;)
Répondre