Y axis inverted

Répondre
geostein8888

Y axis inverted

Message par geostein8888 »

Hello,
Finally my steppers are turning. No the next problem is there. When i push home, the y axis runs to the end of the machine instead of the direction where the tft is.
Did i something wrong in the mechanic here,or is this a coding problem. I read that the is a config where i can invert the axis directiosn, but i could not find where. I do not have a file conf.h at all, notnin the stm32 sources and also not in the esp sources

Georg
mstrens

Re: Y axis inverted

Message par mstrens »

Does the axis move in right direction when you try to move it with the move buttons on the TFT.
If it move also in the wrong direction when using the TFT, you can just invert 2 wires (e.g. A+ / A-) to the motor.
geostein8888

When i push the + button on tft, should it then move towards me, or towards the y stepper at the other end of the machine?

i my case, it runs towards me (tft side) hits the endswitch and stops. from now on i cant move the y motor with the buttons (means when i push Y- to go towards the y stepper, nothing happens). Even after turning off an on, the machine lets me mot move with Y-. i have to switch off, move the y axis manually away from the end switch and turn on

Georg
mstrens

Message par mstrens »

When you press the move +, it should move to the motor.
So just invert 2 wires (from one pair e.g. A + and A-) on the driver.
Then it should be OK
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

Hi Georg,

To test the movements of your RS-CNC32, take a look here.

See ya,
geostein8888

Hello,
i changed the wiring like in the dok above; now my y axis is running the correct direction. But still when on axis hist the endstop, none of the motors can be moved anymore. I always have to switch off, move the axis manually out of the endstop

Georg
Répondre