RS-CNC en avant première, c'est ici :)

Tout ce qui est en relation avec le châssis, pour les questions électronique, utilisez la section GRBL32bits V1.0/1.5 ou V2.0
rom2502

Re: RS-CNC en avant première, c'est ici :)

Message par rom2502 »

Pour les écrous POM la méthode brut fonctionne très bien et en plus il y a aucun jeu.
Moi j'attends la commande d'un autre fournisseur.
Je croise les doigts.
Lootgeier

Message par Lootgeier »

Thx for your great design and i hope that i can build my RS-CNC soon.

La zone de fraisage utilisable est-elle toujours 550x550x70mm?

Combien de PLA avez-vous utilisé?

Les dimensions intérieures du "Bottom_corner_A_18x100" doivent-elles être de 18,5mm?

Est-il possible d'utiliser l'extrusion d'aluminium au format 100x18x2mm au lieu du profil mince en aluminium?

English:
The usable milling area is still 550x550x70mm like the R-CNC?
Should the inner Dimensions of the "Bottom_corner_A_18x100" be 18,5mm wide or should i adjust my printer?
Is it possible to use 100x18x2mm Alumium rectangle tube instead of the Aluminium Profile?
Could you add a Language file to the software so we can translate it and get the RS-CNC going in French, English, Spanish, German and many more?

Have Fun ;)
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Message par RoMaker »

Hi Lootgeier

The usable milling area is 550x575x70

I used 2 coils of 1kg each

You don't have to adjust anything if you have a 18x100mm rectangle tube, the parts are designed for 3D printing and fit perfectly.

You can use a 18x100x2mm empty rectangle tube but you'll have to insert a piece of wood in each to avoid crushing when you tighten the screws on it.(i'll design a 20x100mm version for some countries wich don't find 18x100mm)

There is no language file, there is only text on icons pics on the TFT. To have another langage, you have to draw another icons. By default I made them in English.
Kachidoki

Message par Kachidoki »

Thanks Lootgeier for your effort to post in French, there is also an english section on the forum.
BTW, feel free to post a topic about the building of you machine. It will be easier to answer to your specific questions.
Happy building!
lglinux3d

Message par lglinux3d »

RoMaker a écrit : 04 juil. 2018 08:05 The usable milling area is 550x575x70
Ah c'est 575 en Y et pas 550 comme la R-CNC ?
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Message par RoMaker »

ouai j'ai récupéré de la place utile sur la même taille de machine :)
lglinux3d

Message par lglinux3d »

RoMaker a écrit : 04 juil. 2018 11:42 ouai j'ai récupéré de la place utile sur la même taille de machine :)
Genial tu est un chef :)
Elronn

Message par Elronn »

Shield bien reçu

Merci Romain
julien

Message par julien »

Du coup je comprends pas j'ai pas le bon nombre de BTR. Mais c'est pas grave, j'ai pas tout a redémontrer ;)
Shield reçu aussi. Tout va bien.
Pour le POM j'ai commandé un autre avec toujours le mauvais lead mais un pas de 8mm.
J'ai mis la vis sans fin sur perceuse et j'ai fait plusieurs allers/retours dans le pom. Ca a bien chauffé et je l'ai laissé refroidir monté. J'ai fais ca 2 fois et ca marche nikel.
Bon, je vais percer mais poulies...
@+
Lootgeier

Message par Lootgeier »

Could you please open a new Branche in "International / English" Section for the RS-CNC ? I dont want to write in the wrong category and im still searching for the 100x18mm Aluminium. What did you all use? Full material is expensive and tube is maybe to soft. There is also an Aluminium Profile with 100x18mm and 1,2mm wall with one middle thing that we use as straightedge in germany.
Or maybe use full 100x18mm or 100x20mm Steal bars?

Thanks and good luck building.
Verrouillé