No Communication Between ESP32 and GRBL STM32

reis.bey

Re: No Communication Between ESP32 and GRBL STM32

Message par reis.bey »

How can i test GRBL board 1.5 if its faulty becouse i dont have 0 volts on my blue pill and output pins to TFT esp32
TFT is working if i connect to pc for flashing when do i connect to GRBL nothing happens not even light is flashing.
renewed all my connecting cables
i can messure 24V on input of GRBL
btw ESP-32 comes from you HTheatre can it be conflict between GRBL and ESP-32 do i have to move to version GRBL v2.

btw my motors are not connected could thatt be the issue (i dont think so)

version 1 worked perfect when i try to update to v1.5 er is no life on my TFT
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

Hi reis.bey,

I am sorry all this is probably my fault. You reflashed this the easier method I gave to you? If it is the case I gave you the wrong link. I forgot you are under v.1.5 Grbl board.
For these boards, the last TFT firmware version is here.
This is the same TFT firmware version, except I changed the Grbl board version which is use with, in the config.h file.
So now, all shoud be work fine again, but with the last available TFT firmware version.

Sorry again,

See ya,
reis.bey

Message par reis.bey »

Thank you

i dont think its your fault something is faulty i cant manage it.
propably i change the blue pill can you guide me where to get it best one
and later i upgrade to v2 GRBL board.

i do follow the new project with 6 axes but i will see
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

Hi reis.bey,
reis.bey a écrit : 24 nov. 2023 23:59 propably i change the blue pill can you guide me where to get it best one
The only maker I knew that made a quality blue pill does not provide it anymore. It was RobotDyn. Sorry.
So you can buy any blue pill as this one, making sure you select "STM32F103C8T6 " option.
Where are you from ? If you live in Europe, in my opinion it would be better that you update you CNC with the Grbl v.2.0 board kit. It will cost you some more but at least you will benefit from a reliabler controler board.

See ya,
Preethi

Message par Preethi »

chaight a écrit : 04 mai 2023 06:40 Just reflashed another STM32 and it seems to be working fine! Only thing is my program got interrupted accouple times by a hard limit error, even though endstops weren't being touched. I assume due to noise induced into the wiring but I didn't change the wiring too much...
Congratulations on successfully reflashing the STM32! Dealing with unexpected hard limit problems can be difficult, especially when endstops are not even touched. Even with little adjustments, noise in wiring might be difficult to identify. Double-checking connections and even implementing some noise suppression measures may help remedy the issue. Good luck problem solving!GB whatsapp apk
Répondre