Laser 15W

Électricité, électronique
franmoreno

Re: Laser 15W

Message par franmoreno »

Hello, could you tell me where the topic is discussed to add two buttons to the TFT, I want to add two buttons to start or turn off the laser from the TFT, but I am not able to find any topic where it is being discussed. I'm still fighting for the laser to turn on. see you later

HTheatre a écrit : 19 mars 2021 21:12 Bonsoir Guy,

Content de lire que cela fonctionne. N'oublies pas de modifier tes boutons de commande.

Bouton de commande d'activation du mode laser :

$33=1 ; (PWM inverted)
$32=1 ; (Laser On)
$31=0 ; (Laser power min)
$30=100 ; (Laser power max)

Bouton de commande d'activation du mode fraiseuse :

$32=0 ; (Laser Off)
$33=0 ; (PWM Normal)
$31=2000 ; (Spindle RPM min)
$30=24000 ; (Spindle RPM max)

Il suffit de compléter le code contenu dans les fichiers CmdX_XXXXXX.txt que tu avais utilisés pour créer tes boutons de commande et de les "ré-usiner" depuis la carte SD.
Si tu n'as plus les fichiers, veille bien à renommer ceux que tu créeras exactement de la même façon que les premiers.

@+
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

Hola Fran,
franmoreno a écrit : 11 avr. 2021 10:50 Hello, could you tell me where the topic is discussed to add two buttons to the TFT, I want to add two buttons to start or turn off the laser from the TFT, but I am not able to find any topic where it is being discussed. I'm still fighting for the laser to turn on. see you later
I don't know why you want to use these 2 buttons, because they are specialy designed to be use with a special STM-32 firmware version, only if you are using the PWM pins of the 32 bits GRBL board to control the RPM spped of the sppindle and to control a laser. Looking at the pictures of your RS-CNC32 you posted, your KRESS spindle seems to be the classic model, isn't it ?

First, I suggest that you have your laser to work properly. For that make sure you have the following line activated in the config.h file of the STM-32 firmware :

280 #define INVERT_SPINDLE_PWM

Check you do not have // in front of the line.

Moreover at the end of the defaults.h file, check the value at the end of the following line :

595 #define DEFAULT_LASER_MODE 1

If there is a 0 (zero) insteed of a 1, change it for a 1.

These two modifications of the original firmware of the STM-32 are needed to be able to use the laser with your RS-CNC32

Finally, in defaults.h file always, you can modify the lines bellow :

580 #define DEFAULT_SPINDLE_RPM_MAX 1000.0f
581 #define DEFAULT_SPINDLE_RPM_MIN 0.0f

Like this :

580 #define DEFAULT_SPINDLE_RPM_MAX 100.0f

Like that, when you will send S0 command the laser will be at its lowest power (0%) or power off, and when you will send S100 command it will be at its maximum power (100%).

See ya,
franmoreno

Message par franmoreno »

the issue of the buttons is not to depend on a computer to change in Arduino IDE $ 32 = 1 whenever you want to use the laser. I think I missed information why when I send a .nc file to work, the spindle is put to work and not the laser. I will try your help if it is because of my failure. hugs family

HTheatre a écrit : 11 avr. 2021 11:09 Hola Fran,
franmoreno a écrit : 11 avr. 2021 10:50 Hello, could you tell me where the topic is discussed to add two buttons to the TFT, I want to add two buttons to start or turn off the laser from the TFT, but I am not able to find any topic where it is being discussed. I'm still fighting for the laser to turn on. see you later
I don't know why you want to use these 2 buttons, because they are specialy designed to be use with a special STM-32 firmware version, only if you are using the PWM pins of the 32 bits GRBL board to control the RPM spped of the sppindle and to control a laser. Looking at the pictures of your RS-CNC32 you posted, your KRESS spindle seems to be the classic model, isn't it ?

First, I suggest that you have your laser to work properly. For that make sure you have the following line activated in the config.h file of the STM-32 firmware :

280 #define INVERT_SPINDLE_PWM

Check you do not have // in front of the line.

Moreover at the end of the defaults.h file, check the value at the end of the following line :

595 #define DEFAULT_LASER_MODE 1

If there is a 0 (zero) insteed of a 1, change it for a 1.

These two modifications of the original firmware of the STM-32 are needed to be able to use the laser with your RS-CNC32

Finally, in defaults.h file always, you can modify the lines bellow :

580 #define DEFAULT_SPINDLE_RPM_MAX 1000.0f

Like this :

580 #define DEFAULT_SPINDLE_RPM_MAX 100.0f

Like that, when you will send S0 command the laser will be at its lowest power (0%) or power off, and when you will send S100 command it will be at its maximum power (100%).

See ya,
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

franmoreno a écrit : 11 avr. 2021 11:54 the issue of the buttons is not to depend on a computer to change in Arduino IDE $ 32 = 1 whenever you want to use the laser
You do not have to modify the $32 value to use a spindle like yours. You can keep this value on 1 even when you do not use the laser. It will not affect the working of your spindle.
macandnews

Message par macandnews »

HTheatre a écrit : 19 mars 2021 21:12 N'oublies pas de modifier tes boutons de commande.

Bouton de commande d'activation du mode laser :

$33=1 ; (PWM inverted)
$32=1 ; (Laser On)
$31=0 ; (Laser power min)
$30=100 ; (Laser power max)

Bouton de commande d'activation du mode fraiseuse :

$32=0 ; (Laser Off)
$33=0 ; (PWM Normal)
$31=2000 ; (Spindle RPM min)
$30=24000 ; (Spindle RPM max)

Il suffit de compléter le code contenu dans les fichiers CmdX_XXXXXX.txt que tu avais utilisés pour créer tes boutons de commande et de les "ré-usiner" depuis la carte SD.
Si tu n'as plus les fichiers, veille bien à renommer ceux que tu créeras exactement de la même façon que les premiers.

@+
Salut,

D'après ton message, il faudrait modifier les paramètres du firmware chaque fois qu'on passe de la fraiseuse au laser ?

Pour cela, il faudrait créer les deux boutons ci-dessus.
C'est valable pour tout le monde ou seulement pour ceux qui utilisent une fraiseuse qui gère la vitesse de rotation avec le PWM dans le fichier gcode ?

Je pose la question parce que j'utilise le dernier firmware de Romain où il a activé le laser et c'est tout. Je passe de ma fraiseuse Katsu à mon laser sans rien changer et ça fonctionne très bien.

Merci, A+++
hgm68

Message par hgm68 »

Salut macandnews.
Pour ma part, j'utilise une broche brushless avec un boîtier VDF et en servant du PWM. Si je change pas les valeurs de $30 à $33, ma broche ou le laser fait n'importe quoi. Je bascule de l'un à l'autre rapidement par des boutons préconfiguré dans le Cmd.

Guy
Imprimante 3D Formbot T-Rex 3.0 / 700
ROXYZ (Broche 1.5KW refroidissement par Air avec VFD onduleur et pince ER11) + (Laser Ortur 10W en sortie + Air assiste piloté par M7)
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

macandnews a écrit : 11 avr. 2021 14:08 D'après ton message, il faudrait modifier les paramètres du firmware chaque fois qu'on passe de la fraiseuse au laser ?
C'est valable pour tout le monde ou seulement pour ceux qui utilisent une fraiseuse qui gère la vitesse de rotation avec le PWM dans le fichier gcode ?
Cette configuration est indispensable uniquement pour les membres qui utilisent à la fois une fraiseuse, dont ils contrôlent la vitesse de rotation via 2 des pins PWM de la carte GRBL 32 bits, et un laser, dont la puissance est également contrôlée via 2 de ces mêmes pins.

@+
macandnews

Message par macandnews »

OK
Donc, je continue comme ça avec le firmware paramétré pour le laser puisque je n'utilise pas le PWM pour ma fraiseuse, mais sa molette de réglage.
Merci, A+++
Marc Julien

Message par Marc Julien »

Bonjour à tous,
Est ce normal que le laser ne se mette en route uniquement lorsqu'il y a un mouvement sur l'axe des X ou des Y?
Merci
Marc Julien

Message par Marc Julien »

Je réponds à ma question suite à la lecture de l'article sur https://github.com/gnea/grbl/wiki/Grbl-v1.1-Laser-Mode...

"When not in motion, M4 dynamic mode turns off the laser. It only turns on when the machine moves. This generally makes the laser safer to operate, because, unlike M3, it will never burn a hole through your table, if you stop and forget to turn M3 off in time."

Donc si j'ai bien compris , oui c'est normal... Si je veux que mon laser soit toujours allumé il faut utiliser M3 SXXX

C'est bien ça??

Merci à vous
Répondre