[vidéos] Montage d'une RS-CNC32 en Autriche

Partagez vos réalisations de fraiseuses CNC, qu'elles soient finalisées ou en cours de réalisation.
HTheatre

Re: [vidéos] Montage d'une RS-CNC32 en Autriche

Message par HTheatre »

Hallo Alex,

Firstly, congratulation for the work you realized ! Secondly, you have a new subscriber on your YouTube's channel.
borderhoernchen a écrit : 18 janv. 2020 16:43[...]at the moment the rs-cnc is the middle version. i build it for building the others.
the bigger one will have some more aluminium parts which i made with this machine[...].
I am also thinking of replacing some printed parts of the RS-CNC32 with aluminium ones. I would be interested in pictures or drawings of your design ideas for some of them. I guess you've broken down some parts that are difficult to mill into several small parts assembled with fasteners.

Here is my idea of design to make the X-motor part in aluminium.

Bis später!
borderhoernchen

Message par borderhoernchen »

Hi, i will change only the parts easy to mill :-) and all the corners but there i will make a 90degree part that fits inside and let the 3d printed parts still there. In the middle of the bottom there will be also a part and one at the top. what i really wanted is impossible its the part where y goes up to the alluminium. wanted something there for holding the bearings and also the part up in one piece .... dreams :-)
nice greetings

btw: i dont know how you did such technical pictures but it looks awesome !!! iam more flat (2D) painting at the moment and tell the programm (estlcam) this line 4mm this line 6mm .. its my way of using the rs cnc32
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

Hallo borderhoernchen,

I believe it possible to do the parts which support the ball bearing in aluminum, but firstly they need to be simplified.
Your idea to insert angles in the corners seems pretty good.

About the drawings, the software I use (Autodesk Inventor) do a lot automatically, like the cross-sections. It's possible to do the same thing or nearly, with Autodesk Fusion 360. It is too late for you because you already assembled your RS-CNC, but take a look at the assembly manual that I designed, here. I begin to not be bad under Inventor.

Bis später!
borderhoernchen

Hello, its been a long time since i build the rs-cnc32 and some things have changed so i thought i wanna let you know.
first i have to thank RoMaker, your design was saving me a lot of money :-)

i thought the rs cnc would be the middle cnc in my shop and just working some months during building next one BUT sometimes things are different than planned.

short after finishing the machine there are some jobs to do ( i am a signmaker ) and i tryed to cut "aludibond" and it worked great.
ok we could do only one letter at the time but i had not to pay an extra firm to do this for me. short after this there was some big pieces and i learned how to do it with the rs cnc and it worked also in a great way. what should i say .. there was job after job and i had no time to make a bigger cnc :-) in the end i spend some money on a mafel router and since this day everything was even more perfect.
now i am at the point where we think to rearange the shop for better using the space and also a bigger cnc BUT it will be a rs cnc again. the design without a pc next to it is perfect and i think with some changes a working space x 1000 y 1200 should not be a big problem.
i also looked at the print nc but the price for building this would be much higher.

at least i wanna say thank you again to romaker :-)
if i could have some wishes it would be a other system on Y maybee rack or ball screw or any other glider system cause its impossible to do more lenght if the steel tube gets to heavy AND the wheel on the back should not be this high. if you make longer signs you have to double up the wasteboard so you can use 3meter long parts and grave one section after the other BUT this are nice to haves and will not make the machine bad as it is :-)
nice greetings Alex

ps: i had to change the power supply also. after MANY hours of use we couldnt start it one day in the morning but except of this and 1 pla printed part we changed the rs cnc is a working horse ( not the fastest but in long term its worth every singe euro spend to build it more than 20 times)
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

Hallo borderhoernchen,

Thank you for your feedback.
borderhoernchen a écrit : 04 févr. 2023 07:39 if i could have some wishes it would be a other system on Y maybee rack or ball screw or any other glider system cause its impossible to do more lenght if the steel tube gets to heavy AND the wheel on the back should not be this high. if you make longer signs you have to double up the wasteboard so you can use 3meter long parts and grave one section after the other BUT this are nice to haves and will not make the machine bad as it is :-)
RoMaker designed an other CNC: the Roxyz, with ball screw and guideways for the Y axe, but because of that its building price is higher than the RS-CNC32 one. Take a look at the first post of this topic.

Bis bald,
borderhoernchen

HTheatre a écrit : 04 févr. 2023 10:43 RoMaker designed an other CNC: the Roxyz, with ball screw and guideways for the Y axe, but because of that its building price is higher than the RS-CNC32 one. Take a look at the first post of this topic.
ohhh, i havent seen this, i will try to translate cause it looks nice. and a little more money investing isnt bad. rs cnc is worth every euro spend and for the first cnc its more than perfect but after some times i think everybody wants a little more :-) Thank you very much
Répondre