Software solution etc.

Dregild

Re: Software solution etc.

Message par Dregild »

Hi Romaker

Things got worse! Yesterday Repetier Host worked okay, I could send G-commands and Home and Move anything. Even my name engraving program worked fine. Today I can Home and Move X- and Y-axes, but not Z and it seem that Repetier sends some strange commands to the Z-steppermotor. First I could make it move but in the opposit direction of the command. Now the motor gives strange noises and dont move. I am sometimes able to move Z with the Nunchuck (and here it moves smoth) but the direction of the move is unpredictable - if I push Nunchuck button up it might go up or it might go down! The TFT has also gone worse - no buttons move anything. I havend dared running a program :|

I have moved the machine to another place in my workshop, but I cannot find any lose connections. I should mention, that I use DM542A controllers.

I have reinstalled Repetier on the Arduino - did not help.

Regards from Dregild
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Message par RoMaker »

Try with this firmware (nunchuk function disabled) https://www.makerfr.com/wp-content/uplo ... unchuk.zip

and try to move axis with TFT and Repetier

In a first time the movements must work with Repetier host and TFT, after we will see to enable again the nunchuk function.
Dregild

Message par Dregild »

Installed firmware without Nunchuck support. Tightend all connections and Repetier now works OK! No reaction from TFT - no Movement, no Homing. Could it be a nonfunctional TFT?
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Message par RoMaker »

yes i think that your TFT got maybe an issue.
upload again original firmware and try to move axis with nunchuk, but with TFT disconnected and tell me what appens.
Dregild

Message par Dregild »

Reloaded firmware, disconnected TFT - no difference. When C-button pushed I get move in X+ direction. I can compensate for that with the joystick, so for the moment I can use the CNC with Repetier Host without the TFT. A new TFT is on its way, but it seems it has disapeared somewere in the Royal Danish Post, so it might take a while before I can try another TFT. But the hardware is working well and I am very satisfied with the machine :D
Kachidoki

Message par Kachidoki »

Romain, can you post the last up-to-date firmware that includes the nunchuk improvements?
I guess it could help here as Dregild seems to have a non-centered joystick, if I understood correctly.
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Message par RoMaker »

Yes of course ! here is the Firmware with the modified nunchuk function -> https://www.makerfr.com/wp-content/uplo ... _V0.95.zip

Try again the nunchuk with this version (in test)
Dregild

Message par Dregild »

Thank You - that solved the problem with the nunchuck :D
Kachidoki

Message par Kachidoki »

Thanks for the feedback. ;)
Dregild

Message par Dregild »

So now I got a new TFT :D
Loaded it with FirmTFT_RS-CNC_V0.6 and startet up. At first it seemed to work - I could Home all and I could move all axes but as I vent on using it, the same thing happened with this TFT: when I pres X+ it sometimes moves Y+. It is not as often as with the first TFT, but it would be hazarduous to use it, as it sometimes move Z- when I push the Y- :(

I don't think that two TFT's have problems, so there must be another explanation.
As I can control RS-CNC with Repetier I dont think it is neither the Arduino nor the CNCShield hardware. I have tried both cables between the TFT and CNCShield without any change.
Calibration of TFT/communication with TFT??

Would be glad for a solution :)
Répondre