Software solution etc.

Dregild

Re: Software solution etc.

Message par Dregild »

Furthermore:

When I turn on the RS-CNC and try to use the Nunchucks it does not move in the correct directions - have to do a reset, before it behaves!
When I have used the Nunchuck to move the CNC I sometimes cannot move it with the TFT
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Message par RoMaker »

Hi Drelig,

Have you tested with another Nunchuck ? Or verify that you don't have a wrong contact on the plug ?

We can not move the axis by TFT after moving by Nunchuck, it's a known bug, and we don't understand why for the moment, we are finding a solution, it's because firmware is still in beta version.
Dregild

Message par Dregild »

Hi Romaker

Have You read my previous post about the new TFT (23.October 15.30)?

No problem with the contact on the Nunchuck. I will see if I can get hold of an original Nunchuck and see if that will work.

Thanks from Dregild
Steve H

Message par Steve H »

Now, I’m up an running I’m having very similar problems. The axis all work but the control from the Nunchuk is rather random, and often in one direction. Once I have tried the Nunchuk the TFT doesn’t allow any movements.
Is it best to wait until you’ve had chance to look at the firmware or is it worth loading a previous version as I can see for some people that seem to work.

Many thanks
Répondre