x-axis probleme

Kachidoki

Re: x-axis probleme

Message par Kachidoki »

What a nice setup!
Does this vaccum pipe working well without a dust shoe? At least you can clearly see what happens. :)
GIANNI

Message par GIANNI »

Kachidoki a écrit : 12 juin 2018 16:51 What a nice setup!
Does this vaccum pipe working well without a dust shoe? At least you can clearly see what happens. :)
This is a test... I still have to do the tests... I'll attack the suction pipe
lucanmadman

Message par lucanmadman »

Hi Gianni,
here it's Carlo.
I have problems in getting X and Y axes moving (made all the sw changes/wiring inversions etc etc suggested, no way…). I have written also in the French section, but have not gotten any answer yet. Can we get in touch, since you have already solved your problems? I actually live in Basilicata, if we are close enough we might even meet..

Ciao,
Carlo
GIANNI a écrit : 07 juin 2018 20:00 Good morning to all and congratulations for the beautiful work. I'm Gianni from Italy. I built the CNC but I have a problem with the X-axis pitch. I made the change with the belt instead of the screw and then changed the parameters as instructed

#define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT {240,240,2560,200} // default steps per unit for Ultimaker
#define DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE {180, 180, 6, 25} // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION {50,50,20,10000} // X, Y, Z, E

Changed to configuration-H and uploaded to Marlin .... The problem is that if I move the X-axis of 1 mm to the right or left everything moves 6 mm!!
It seems that the change to the parameters is not transferred to Marlin... can someone help me? The Y and Z axis move correctly.

Thank you
Gianni
Répondre