i3-RS z-height

Répondre
Coen_l

i3-RS z-height

Message par Coen_l »

8-) Great what you have designed! I am thinking about making the i3-RS

However, I have a question. Is it possible to increase the z-height in the firmware?
I realize that I also have to adjust the frame.

Greeting
Coen
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Re: i3-RS z-height

Message par RoMaker »

Hi !
Thank you ;)
Yes of course, you can write in the firmware the height what you need if your frame is bigger !
Coen_l

Message par Coen_l »

thanks for your quick reply. I am really enthusiastic about your design. hardware has been ordered!
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Message par RoMaker »

You're welcome !
You'll can post pics of your printer when you'll have finished them ;)
Romain
ormerod

Message par ormerod »

is there a way to incorporate z offset in the tft's firmware ? or the M420 S1 command toggle on/off abl on/off ? It would be cool if you could chose what kind of probing the printer could execute, enabling or disabling it and also z offset option during printing. The menu is missing a lot of key features. i dont want my first post to be all suggestions, the printer is absolutely amazing i love it, but it could be so much better with these changes and maybe a quick abl sequence and the prusa mk5 heated bed, ir and pinda probe for the best of abl. Also would like the temp to go up a little higher than 270, and i know how to change it in firmware.... is there any risks involved ? is the extruder not meant for such heat ? i would like to place a pt100 thermistor, 60watt heater and a pt100 board for better reading and also add watercooling in the extruder so i can crank it up to 350-400 .... would that be possible ? Thanks. Great printer. I did not build it, i got it through clasifieds.. and its my second day with it ... and i am loving it except for the limited interface. Cheers !
Répondre