R-CNC Z-probe and Auto level

Répondre
André

R-CNC Z-probe and Auto level

Message par André »

Finally I finished this fantastic machine thanks to Romaker. I'm waiting my 52 mm spindle from aliexpress. I tested with a pencil and works great. The arduino is resetting when I move the x axis in a negative value. I read about changes in speed and acceleration can solve this problem in another topic of this forum. I would like to milling PCB with this machine and a Z probe and auto level would be useful. Someone implement this feature in this machine and how. Im working in a simple arduino tachometer with a hall sensor to measure spindle rpm using arduino pro or nano, as soon as possible I will make this available here. Thanks again Romain for this work.
André Mesquita
São Paulo
Brazil
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Re: R-CNC Z-probe and Auto level

Message par RoMaker »

Thank you very much André ! Don't hesite to share your z-probe modification on the forum ;)
xaocass

Message par xaocass »

Any news about z-probe? Has anybody added it on R-CNC?
I want to make PCB's and it would be very useful. One more problem I have is even when milling wood, my table is not very straight.
Is possible to add a probe to R-CNC or maybe it's better to just make RS-CNC32?
Kachidoki

Message par Kachidoki »

I think you could benefit much more by bringing the RS-CNC³² electronic onto your R-CNC mechanical. You will have to add the endstops of course, but it is worth the effort. You still can disable them into the firmware or by putting jumpers instead.
Répondre