Update

Répondre
Rochdaleblue

Update

Message par Rochdaleblue »

Hi all i am new to the world of cnc, i have just about printed all the parts and have most of the other parts and am ready to assemble the machine but i have seen the recent update can anybody tell me what the update gains us over the original machine.
Thanks in advance .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kachidoki

Re: Update

Message par Kachidoki »

Hi,
Are you talking about the RS-CNC update ? If so, you can build up your R-CNC since this update will not come before several months, and also the idea is to keep most of the parts of the original design.
If you are talking about the X-belt upgrade, this update is already available, and thus you can go with it directly.
Rochdaleblue

Message par Rochdaleblue »

Kachidoki a écrit :Hi,
Are you talking about the RS-CNC update ? If so, you can build up your R-CNC since this update will not come before several months, and also the idea is to keep most of the parts of the original design.
If you are talking about the X-belt upgrade, this update is already available, and thus you can go with it directly.
Thanks for your reply yes its the x-belt i was looking at what does the update give me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kachidoki

Message par Kachidoki »

This update allow you to go faster, especially during travels.
For some materials like plastics, it is mandatory in order to avoid melting them.

And it is really hassle free compared to the threaded rod.
Répondre