axis offsets

Répondre
franmoreno

axis offsets

Message par franmoreno »

Hello, I'm looking in the forum for a problem like mine and I can't find it, some axis moves and I can't find the reason, saying that the engines after 10 minutes of work I can't touch them because of how hot they get. any lighting? greetings nema 23 2.8a engines configured in the drivers with their power
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
franmoreno

Re: axis offsets

Message par franmoreno »

here you can better appreciate the displacements
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
DaveDolsonUSA

Message par DaveDolsonUSA »

If you own a dial indicator, I’d consider putting a known straight sided block and lay it out and tram your machine. By running the dial indicator in y then x axis if you got a movement problem that will help find it, check you tube videos for more info.

Based on your findings it may suggest an axis binding. Could be a belt tension condition.
Or a bearing to tight or clogged with chips dirt etc.

You may find a belt issue, (I actually own a mechanics stethoscope that I can listen to noise conditions. I used it in my 3dprinter with good success.) , by listening to each axis run the full distance. Make a small adjustment to belt tension like a in either direction 1/4 turn no more, and listen for the motor straining more or more belt pulley area vibrations. If the belt is to stretched the teeth will not align properly and make a noise and vibration.

If you own a clamp on DC amp meter you can find a possible binding condition making a larger amp draw for a motor. The smoother the machine moves the less current is needed for movements and cool motors.
The more current equals motor over heating and poor and possible dangerous use.

Does this happen when using different. Xy locations?
Post your findings…
franmoreno

Message par franmoreno »

After many tests I begin to see the light, the acceleration of the X axis I have it in 400, on the other hand in the Y axis I have had to lower it to 35, I do not know if this hurts something but it is the only way that I do not know move the Y axis.

Greetings
16247623434803653874198115756940.jpg
franmoreno

Message par franmoreno »

can someone tell me why the acceleration is so low if it is normal and how could I fix it? If I put the independent Y axis driver with another transformer, could it be solved? Thank you
jahislove

Message par jahislove »

did you activate the laser mode in GRBL instead of CNC mode ?

it's parameter 32

$32=0 for CNC
$32=1 for Laser

type this in the serial consol , or add button in the LCD
franmoreno

Message par franmoreno »

This is how I have it put, on the other hand when I cut a circle or a square the Y axis does not move, I am investigating why it moves when it is something more complex than a square or a circle. Greetings
Répondre