A1.Hard limit rearched(P?)

Répondre
freitag1

A1.Hard limit rearched(P?)

Message par freitag1 »

As this is my first post, I would like to say hello to everyone. A few words about me come from Poland. After the accident on the motorcycle, my wife forbade me to go near the two wheels. so I looked for another hobby. I put together a 3D printer and now it was CNC, I chose the RS CNC 32 because it seemed the most sensible to me, everything beautifully described. And so step by step I put my machine together, Unfortunately, I'm Thin in electronics and programming. Everything in the time of assembling and uploading the software was OK, except that during the upload with ARDuino I had to have one of the resets on STM 32 pressed. I am writing because I have a problem with running G-code. I will load the G-code on the card, set the starting point, evoke and start the program and ... "A1. Heard limit reached (P?). End I'm trying to restart to base ... and then the same, maybe I thought it was the card's fault because I used the old one I bought a new one and unfortunately the same, I am asking for help and thank you in advance and best regards Irek
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
mstrens

Re: A1.Hard limit rearched(P?)

Message par mstrens »

It could be that you got electrical noise on the end stop wires.
To check it, please try to disconnect the end stop wires and put jumpers instead (on A pin too).
Take care that in this case, you can't anymore make a HOME.

If this avoid the issue, then use shielded wires for the end stops and connect the shield to a Gnd from the STM32 board
freitag1

Re: A1.Hard limit rearched(P?)

Message par freitag1 »

Hello, thanks for your help, tomorrow morning I will check and let you know what and how. As for the limit switch cables, they are all shielded, but it didn't occur to me to ground them :) .
Regards Irek
Répondre