Assembly manual of the RS-CNC and RS-CNC32

Verrouillé
HTheatre

Assembly manual of the RS-CNC and RS-CNC32

Message par HTheatre »

Hello everyone,

As some of you maybe know, I have written a mechanical assembly manual to build the RS-CNC and RS-CNC32. It is now "over". The manual is written in English in order to be useful to more members of the forum. Your comments, suggestions for improvements in understanding the assembly steps, corrections of spelling or English expressions, etc. are welcome.

I am particularly interested in the feedback of the latest members who joined us and will use the manual to build their CNC.

I draw your attention to the fact that the parts’ list, that you will find at the end of the manual, and in particular the fasteners, has been adapted compared to Romain's one, in order to make it match with the use of nylon lock nuts.

I did not plan it when I started this project, but I will try to continue the manuel with the electronic assembly, starting with the touch screen. This should take me some time, because I have to draw electronic elements and components, even some are already available on GrabCAD.

I am waiting for your feedback before proceeding with the finalization of the parts list. I plan to add a picture for each part to make easier their identification by non-English speakers.

Finally, I would add that right now, except the parts to be printed, which are all listed at the end of the manual in, you will only find the parts that are used in the manual in the list. You will not find: the 24V power supply, the stepper drivers, the nunchuk, the STM32 bluepill, the 32 bit Grbl kit...

Please post in French or English only, or better in both languages by clicking on the link just bellow to be forwarded to the French part of the forum.
--> CLICK HERE TO POST

¿Hablas español? Envíame un mensaje privado.

Es tut mir leid, haber ich spreche kein Deutsch.

Here is the manual. For information, all links you can find on the forum point to the same file.

See ya
Verrouillé