Fredericton Makerspace Building The I3-RS

Répondre
alexc57

Re: Fredericton Makerspace Building The I3-RS

Message par alexc57 »

No not necessary, u can used this internet website. Goopics.net. When u drag and drop your files it give you a forum link. Copy and paste it in your discussion. And the picture is automatically loaded.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
LHC

Message par LHC »

alexc57 a écrit : 15 févr. 2019 12:54 No not necessary, u can used this internet website. Goopics.net. When u drag and drop your files it give you a forum link. Copy and paste it in your discussion. And the picture is automatically loaded.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
I'm trying the link you sent me - here's the strain relief design I am working on that uses a XT60 connector, for the heatbed wiring -

It's not complete yet - I am trying to figure out a way to include the thermistor wires as well ! 8-)
RoMaker
Administrateur du site

Message par RoMaker »

Nice work Lewis ;)
LHC

Message par LHC »

We're still alive ! I had some struggles but now am printing all parts for three I3-RS printers at the same time, at the local university Makerspace. I'm about 3/4 done and will then start the assembly process at last. Pictures soon I hope :D
LHC

Message par LHC »

I may have found a small error in one of the part files. This is the BLTouch mount. The hole pattern for the mounting of the BLTouch seems to be shifted by 1mm. In fact one of the mounting holes is colliding with the 3mm nut recess - you can see a little opening in the recess on the right side. I downloaded the solidworks files and verified it's the same in there so nothing I did with the Fusion 360 parts I created from the solidworks ones. There seems to be no problems with the model if I shift it to be centred but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this when printing and building their I3-RS printers?

https://i.goopics.net/qvYXd.jpg
LHC

Message par LHC »

Hmmm.... another small tweak it seems....The TFT bracket won't slip onto the circuit board far enough and hits this SMT resistor. I've altered my model in Fusion 360 and am printing a test one now.... :D
LHC

Message par LHC »

Here's the modification I hope will work
LHC

Message par LHC »

It worked ! :D Here's a pic to show the clearance over the smt part on the tft display board......

And the assembly now all fits together properly ....
LHC

Message par LHC »

We're getting there slowly - printing for 4 printers at the same time now :lol:

Répondre