switched spindle power supply continous on 230 V AC

Répondre
sohejl

switched spindle power supply continous on 230 V AC

Message par sohejl »

switched spindle power supply continous on 230 V AC...
In the last couple of weeks I have build the RS-CNC and I'm nearly finished. Since now everything works as expected and I will start testing real work (since now I had only a pencil mounted :lol: ) as soon as the tools for the router arrive.
There is only one thing which I try to get my head around but wasn't capable to find the failure since today. As shown in the electrical digrams a have the L routed to the relay on the grbl board and from there to the router on the z axis. When I measure L to N at the router connection there is 229,4 V AC...even though the relay is off. When I turn on the relay via tft touch command I measure 229,9 V AC. It seems to be some inductive or capacative disturbance though I don't get it where it should come from.
When I switch on the router with the relay in off position it doesn't start to turn but you can hear some kind of weared sound. Seems that the voltage breaks down. When I put the relay in the on position the router starts running as expected.

I'm a little bit worried for this situation and would greatly appreciate some help why this is happening or where to look for the problem/solution.

Thanks in advance!
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
Best Regards
Soli
Répondre