Probleme bei der ersteinrichtung

Répondre
ecky1991

Probleme bei der ersteinrichtung

Message par ecky1991 »

Hi, everyone.
I have finished the CNC milling machine and flashed the boards.The display works.The power supply as I can see it too.My problem is now that I get no reaction when testing the axes and continue the ??View ... It just moves nothing.Only the red LED on the STM32 lights up.TX and RX are properly wired. It is the GBRL 32 Board V1.5 installed someone has tips as I can solve it.
Ecky
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
HTheatre

Re: Probleme bei der ersteinrichtung

Message par HTheatre »

Hallo Ecky,

Just to test, try to replace the link between the two GRBL boards by a ready to use 4pins female DUPONT to 4pins female DUPONT cable of 10 or 20 cm. You do not need to invert any wires on this cable. Just pay attention to the sense you plug it on each borad.

If the test is conclusive. You will have to make a shielded link exactly as shown (length include) in the assembly manual and connect the it shields to free GND pins of the 32 bit GRBL board (you can use a ground terminal barrette, but it is optional).

You will be able to find shielded cable, 1 core, at CONRAD in your country. The cable you have to purchase is the same as the one use for microphones : this one.

Tschüss
ecky1991

Message par ecky1991 »

ok i tested it. Unfortunately without success. I have now ordered the v2.0 board. In the hope that it will then work. Is there anything special to watch out for there? Is it advisable to switch to the 2.0 board so that it works better?

Ecky
mstrens

Message par mstrens »

The V2 board has several advantages e.g.:
- job can be run from an sd card attached to grbl board; so avoiding communication issues between the 2 board
- optocoupleurs to get better immunity to parasite from limit switches
- 2 ESP32 ; so it can be flashed just with arduino
- easier set up of grbl (via wifi)
Répondre