X and Y axis reversed?

Répondre
sven

X and Y axis reversed?

Message par sven »

Hi everyone,

today was my big day, I finished my RS-CNC32. Whoohoo!
I still need to learn a lot! Getting to know the menu, the machine, I even never cut a piece on a CNC before :lol:

Everything seems to work fine, exept for setting the home position. When I select 'setup' and 'home' it starts with the Z-axis. This one works as I expect: gently touch the endstop and move on. But the X an Y axis aren't going towards the endstops, they go the wrong direction. Zero should be front-left I assume. It seems to me my X and Y axis are reversed. Anybody knows how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!
HTheatre

Re: X and Y axis reversed?

Message par HTheatre »

Hi swen,

How to reverse the axes is explained here.

See ya
sven

Message par sven »

Hey Gilles,

thank you for saving me again! I missed that explanation. I switched the cables, very simple.
Next problem seems to be a limit switch. Probably need to redo the cable. Step by step I'm getting there 8-) .

Can't wait to do my first cut.
HTheatre

Message par HTheatre »

Hi sven,

Great! If you can't succeed in resolving this new issue by yourself, describe it please. Do you see the "A1.hard limit reached" message? When it occurs? At powering the RS-CNC32 up? Just after having performed a homing? What kind of endstops switches do you use? Those with or without a wheel?

See ya,
Répondre