Defective motherboard-prints leaning in Y axis

Répondre
vita.dosek

Defective motherboard-prints leaning in Y axis

Message par vita.dosek »

Hello RoMaker(or anyone else),

I have a problem with prints leaning forward in Y axis despide the fact that I tried increasing voltage for stepper motors, tightening of belts and tightening of pulley screw, printing at low speed and disassembling the whole printer and assembling it again and checking that everything is perpendicular. Then I received a link from one of the members(thank you) to a French forum discussing that this is caused by defective motherboard. Unfortunatelly the google translator is not good enough for me to understand everything so I have a few questions.

From what I read in the French forum I understood that there are three options how to solve this problem. First one is buying new motherboard. Second one is connecting Z motors in series and deactivating dual Z. Third one is switching slot for Y motor with slot for Extruder motor.

1)Is there a link for new motherboard, which will most probably not be defective?

2)Do I understand the scenario of connecting Z motors in series correctly that I plug the Z motors in series, due to which I need only one connector for both Z motors and connector for Y motor is plugged to a slot where initially was connected second Z motor? If this is the case, could you please share with me what exactly I need to change in the code to make this work? Im absolute newbie to coding and unable to make any changes unless I have complete instructions :?

3)Is switching slot for Y motor with slot for extruder motor even suitable solution? If yes, could you please share with me what exacly I need to change in the code to make this work?

As this is probably happening to more people, I think that it would be great to have instructions for this problem in English. Please help me, this has been taking a way too long now and I would love to finally see my printer work as it should.

Thanks so much

Vita
Terrible45

Re: Defective motherboard-prints leaning in Y axis

Message par Terrible45 »

1) The good link : HERE
vita.dosek

Message par vita.dosek »

Hello Terrible45,

This is the exact link from which I ordered my defected motherboard. So I guess ordering it is a lottery?

Vita
Terrible45

Message par Terrible45 »

weird because in addition our versions are older, I think I have the V1.1, that currently proposed V1.6
Terrible45

Message par Terrible45 »

Sorry for my poor English school.

For your question 2, look this solution "Z séries" with code HERE
Répondre